Information Services Agency
The Institute is dedicated to nurturing and promoting cultural ties between the local culture to nation’s cultural achievements, and through exposure of Isan artists and scholars to Thai culture.
We work with partners locally, nationally and globally in the areas of:
- Local wisdom
- Sustainable development as economic development social development and environment protection
- Silk Handicrafts Cottage Industries and Silk Enterprises Development
- The conservation of palm-leaf manuscript
- The description and analysis of cultures
- Cultural tourism, and program planning and evaluation.
- Cultural diversity
- Culture and Technology
- The Arts and Religion
- Isan art music and dance and traditional culture
- Isan pottery and handicrafts
- Isan textiles